This policy explains how we will process any personal information we obtain from you or that you supply to us. Please read the following carefully to learn about our policies and procedures when it comes to your personal data and how we will handle it.
The following information about you may be collected and processed by us:
- Information you give us. You can provide us with information about yourself by filling out forms on our website or communicating with us via phone, e-mail, or other means. This information is collected when you register to use our site, search for our services or products, place an order on our site, participate in discussion forums or other social media activities, enter a competition, contest, or survey, or report a problem with our site. Your name, address, e-mail address, and phone number, as well as financial and credit card information, a personal description, and a photograph may be included in the information you provide.
Information we collect about you. We may automatically gather the following information during each of your visits to our site:
- technical information, such as the IP address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and • information about your visit, such as the full uniform resource locators (URL) clickstream to, though, and from our site (including date and time); services or products you viewed or searched for; page response time
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you from other sources, including Google Analytics. We also work with third parties (including, for example, sub-contractors in technical and delivery services, search information providers, and credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Other sources, such as Google Analytics, may provide us with information about you. We may also get information about you from third parties (for example, subcontractors in technical and delivery services, search information providers, and credit reference agencies).
Disclosure of your information
We only disclose your personal information to those of our employees who need to know it in order to fulfil our duties to you and their other job responsibilities.
- For the fulfilment of any contract we sign with you, our suppliers and subcontractors.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of determining your credit score if entering into a contract with you require it.
Where we store your personal data
We keep the information we gather about you on our secure servers in the United Kingdom; however, it may be moved to and stored at a location outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) or by one of our suppliers. It may also be processed by workers from one of our vendors who work outside the EEA. Such employees could be involved in a variety of tasks, including providing support services. You consent to this transmission, storage, or processing of your personal data by submitting it. We will take all reasonable steps to guarantee that your personal information is treated securely and in compliance with this policy.
You have the right to request that your personal data not be used for marketing purposes. If we intend to use your data for such purposes, we will typically notify you (before collecting your data). By checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data, you can exercise your right to prevent such processing. We do not sell or rent your personal information to other parties for marketing reasons.
Access to information
You have the right to access information kept about you under the Act. In accordance with the Act, you can exercise your right of access. To cover our expenses in providing you with details of the information we possess about you, any access request may be subject to a fee of £10.
If you believe any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please let us know as soon as possible.